Golfers Greens Guides has developed a greens guide to enhance a golfer’s ability to read greens and build confidence in their putting. It can be used to improve a caddie’s knowledge of the greens. In addition, the greens guide may also be used in determining pin locations with the right amount of slope that will not overtax players or slow play. Most importantly, the greens guide can be integrated with a course yardage book or be printed separately to be sold to increase course revenue for years to come.
• Bring to life the slopes of each green through surveying, analysis, and documentation
• Improve the golfer’s experience and course superintendent’s efficiency in green management
Each quality greens guide will include the following features for each green:
• 2 ½ yard grid oriented with the approach shot angle
• Arrows will be positioned every 2 ½ yards that will represent the slope direction and slope percent based on the color and size of the arrows
• Total depth of the green in yards
• Distances to major valleys and rises on each green
• Pin location based on quadrant style
• Representation of the area surrounding the green
• Exit point to the next hole for orienting the golfer
• Legend of graphical elements on greens-guide
• Key that is personalized to the typical stimp in which the greens are maintained
Quick reference and easy to understand.
• Personalized to the typical stimp in which the greens are maintained